Welcome to Rosh Hashanah Honey, where charitable organizations have turned for their New Year’s fundraising efforts for over 20 years. If you have dealt with RHHoney.com before (formerly Katelyn’s Honey) you should know that we are the same great people, but now with a new branding and new web site.
Whether you are a returning sponsor or new to our program, you must first register online to participate. It is here that you specify your organization’s unique coupon code and set your selling price. If you haven’t done so already, click here to become a sponsor. Once you have done that you may have some questions. The retail FAQ questions are found in our navigation menu, but here are the questions most sponsors ask:
Our Help Files
We have some help sheets that will aid you in your fundraising effort. There are three ways you can participate in our program. Regardless of which method you use, we have some forms for you to make the process easier. Download the forms which match your needs best:
1. Using our new online process exclusively (new sponsors use this)
- Online Helpsheet to hand out to your contacts to aid them in understanding the process
2. Using the traditional paper card method (only for returning sponsors)
- Order your traditional paper cards here (for previous sponsors only).
- Simplified Order Form to be used in lieu of the paper form for multiple orders on one sheet
- Traditional Helpsheet to hand out to your contacts to aid them in understanding the process
- Card Transmittal Form to fill out and send in with your order cards
3. Using both (only for returning sponsors)
- Combo Helpsheet to hand out to your contacts to aid them in understanding the process